Can you actually believe its August!? OMG, this year needs to slow the hell down because it’s going too damn quick don’t you think? Its the last month of summer and you know something.. I’m so ready for autumn, I have even got autumn themed candles and I’m so excited for Halloween. Anyways less of me gabbing on let’s get on to my goals for the month!
1. Celebrate my Birthday – I still can’t believe I’m going to be 28 in a few days. I have no idea what’s going to happen on my birthday but hopefully, go out for a nice meal with my family and have a nice evening with cocktails and giggles. Present wise I am not sure what I’m getting but hopefully, il get a yummy cake.
2. Go back to the Gym – I haven’t been to the gym for a while as its the kid’s summer holidays right now so finding the time isn’t easy for me. I will definitely be going back in the upcoming weeks when the kids go back to school. I am looking forward to getting my exercise and eating better more on track.
3. Read more – I am currently reading ‘Misery by Stephen King’ .. saying that I’m almost finished reading that now so I have to finish other books I haven’t finished including; ‘Christ Jericho undisputed’ and ‘ Jackie Collins Thrill’. Honestly, I get so involved with a book then I see another interesting book and start reading that aha. I need to read books completely before starting more haha.
4. Schedule my blog posts – I am awful at posting blog posts and even worse at sharing my blog posts. I definitely need to share my social media more and also share my blog posts better on social media and my Twitter. I will have to start using TweetDeck to start sharing my blog posts better.
5. Reach 200 subscribers on Youtube – I have been working hard on youtube lately so getting 200 subscribers would mean a lot to me. I love making youtube videos as they are so much fun and I love talking to you all.
You know something I am feeling super motivated at the moment so I am sure these goals are going to be completed. Now I am just so excited for my birthday, yay!
What are your goals for August?