Now I usually use my Garnier micellar water but I was super excited to try the blemish-fighting micellar cleansing water. I was lost how to use this as I thought it was a pump-action bottle but for the life of me it wouldn’t work and it had me scratching my head until I realised the lid opened so you can put cotton pads on top of the bottle and press the pump to put the micellar water on the pad, I did feel silly after that for sure hahaha. The micellar water smells so nice and removes makeup just as well as the Garnier micellar water and leaves skin feeling smooth and makeup-free afterwards. After using it for a while with the blemish clearing wipes my skin felt much smoother and also more blemish-free too.
My favourite everyday use products in the bunch have to be the Daily Balancing moisturiser which is perfect for everyday use as it balances and hydrates the skin. It is rich in antioxidants which helps absorb oils and sebum. But before I use that…first I use a generous amount of Daily repair treatment which is fast-absorbing and gentle on the skin. It works with salicylic acid which penetrates the pores. I have noticed after using these both together every morning for the past month that my skin is smoother and evener.
So what’s in the Yes To Tomatoes range?
- Blemish fighting paper mask (RRP £2.99) – This single-use sheet mask is 96% natural and contains tomato and salicylic acid which helps control pimples and blackheads.
- Blemish fighting micellar cleansing water (RRP £6.99) – Removes makeup, cleanses and fights blemishes all in one! 95% natural.
- Detoxifying charcoal warming facial scrub (RRP £7.99) – This is 99% natural and warms up upon contact with skin, it helps draw out pore-clogging dirt and impurities for naturally clearer skin.
- Blemish fighting zit zapping dots (RRP £7.99) – 95% natural and helps get rid of zits overnight.
- 2-step nose kit: Buh-Bye clogged pores! (RRP £4.99) – A 2 step nose kit that helps detox the skin and unclog pores on the nose. 95% natural.
- Detoxifying Charcoal Sleeping Mask (RRP £2.99) – A single-use mask that you sleep in. It helps smooth the skin and keep away blemishes. No need to worry about it transferring on pillows either!
- Daily repair treatment (RRP £11.99) – My favourite product in the bunch! I use this every morning with the moisturiser. It contains salicylic acid which helps clear blemishes and gives skin a chance to heal. It also contains bisabolol and ginger which helps control redness caused by acne-prone skin. The icing on the cake is that it contains witch hazel which helps control oil and sebum production.
- Daily balancing moisturiser (RRP £11.99) – Works wonderfully with the daily repair treatment. It is rich in antioxidants and sebum absorbers, it moisturises while it balances the skin giving a more even complexion. It is 97% natural.
- Blemish clearing facial wipes (RRP £3.99) – I really wish I found out about these during the summer! These are great for a quick and effective way of clearing skin.
- Detoxifying Charcoal mud mask (RRP £11.99) – This mud mask helps draw out impurities while treating and preventing blemishes. It has a rich and creamy formula which smells amazing, it is very relaxing and almost spa-like! 96% natural.
- 2 in 1 scrub & cleanser stick (RRP £9.99) – This cleanses and exfoliates at the same time. The stick is very convenient so its travel-friendly for use on the go. 95% natural.
- Detoxifying charcoal mud mask (RRP £2.99) – a 96% natural mask that is a nice little luxury for the skin. It is great for relaxing with while it removes impurities in the skin.
*Product/s sent for review, all opinions are 100% my own*