If you are a regular reader of my blog you will know my skin can be quite sensitive at times and also can get quite dry. My skincare game has had a big shakeup and now use products that my skin likes. I also try and use more natural products when I can.
I was kindly sent this Olive Oil Soap to try by the generous people at Setunea. They are a very new brand bringing forward a simple product which is cold pressed olive oil, making it into a soap. Cold pressed olive oil has many benefits for your skin.
Benefits of Setunea Natural Olive Oil Soap
- Universal – Can be used on hair to soften the scalp and also reduce conditions like dandruff. It can also be used as a makeup remover as it binds the oils in makeup, making it easier to remove.
- Suitable for all skin types, even sensitive skin. Can also be used on newborn skin, it’s that gentle.
- Moisturising – Helps keeps skin moisture levels balanced.
- Antibacterial – Which essential to keeping skin clear from breakouts
- Only has 3 ingredients – olive oil food-grade lye (soda) and water.
- Cured so can last up to 5 months!
- Organic – Ecocert certified
One thing I love about this soap is that it is fragrance-free which is brilliant because I really don’t like using strong fragranced soaps anywhere near my face. You get a good size amount of soap for the money too ( taking into account it’s sustainably sourced and organic) it reminds me of the lush soaps you get as they are cut roughly adding quirkiness to the product.
I love how soft this feels on the skin, it doesn’t irritate the skin but nourishes which is nice. This bar lasted about 2 weeks which isn’t bad at all considering I used it every day. I am looking forward to seeing what products they bring out in the future.
How much is it? £7 for a 125g bar
Where can I find out more? https://www.setunea.com
*item gifted by the brand
If you loved this post don’t forget to follow me on my social media 💛
Twitter daily thoughts and ramblings on about cake
Pinterest for my wishlists, inspiration and more