When it comes to makeup, I sure know that a good makeup brush can make such a difference in creating and finishing a makeup look. On my mission of trying new brushes that work well for my makeup routine Kit Stars Brushes sent me some of their base & eyeshadow brushes to try out.
Kit Star brushes are made from either natural or vegan bristles. The handles are weighted and look stylish with their glossy black and golden design. They are hand made and honestly, they are literally a luxurious made brush with an affordable price to everyone! Prices start at just £6 and the highest product being a respectable £15.
I tried the following brushes
- N30 Small Tapered Blender – Perfect for definition & contour on the socket. I also like to add a pop of highlighter to the inner corner on my eyes.
- N31 Tapered Blender – Similar to the previous brush, just slightly bigger, for adding definition.
- N32 Shader – Perfect for applying the right amount of product to the eyelid! Packs pigment effortlessly!
- N33 Micro Pencil – Perfect for smudging a smokey liner, adding small amounts of concealer for definition, this small brush is quite handy.
- S41 Short Angle – Probably the best eyebrow brush I have ever used, perfect brows easily! It’s firm yet flexible.
- N1 Powder – This applies powder like a dream! It’s so soft and applies perfectly.
- N2 Shaping Veil – Perfect for using with highlighter and sculpting.
- N3 Blush – The blush brush applies blush with ease on cheekbones, love how soft it applies the blush. Can be subtle or built up.
- S4 Base Polisher – Perfect for use with liquid, powder foundation and also creams! A very versatile brush. Now my day to day foundation brush.
- S40 Easy Lip – I like to add definition to my lips with this easy lip brush. Since it is soft and curved you get the shape you want easily.
Below is a video of me creating a glam look with the Kit Star brushes, click below to watch the video!
I have to say I am super impressed with these makeup brushes! They are firmly placed in my makeup brushes jars now.
Want to know more about the brand? Check out their website for more about them and their products
Have you tried Kit Star Brushes before?
If you loved this post don’t forget to follow me on my social media 💛
Twitter daily thoughts and ramblings on about cake
Pinterest for my wishlists, inspiration and more