I have seen What’s in my Handbag blog posts around the internet for years now! I have been blogging for over 4 years now and I have only just thought wahey lass why don’t you do what’s in your handbag post, even though my bag hasn’t got anything particular fun inside.
I currently have 2 handbags; one is from New Look and the other one is my River Island handbag which is usually the everyday handbag I use most days. I took a picture of what’s inside my bag at the moment but I put in the list below some other things that could be in their more often than not.
Inside my Handbag
- Chewing Gum – I like to have some in my bag as when I have lunch out, I like my breath to be fresh afterwards.
- Mobile Phone – I carry this everywhere of course LOL. I like to listen to music outside when I am walking and also for it to count the number of steps I do daily.
- Loose Change – Whenever I get to change some manages to fall in my bag, I am so clumsy lol.
- Badge/s– My brother collects badges and whenever I go out I keep a lookout for them. He has nearly 20,000 badges now in his collection.
- Purse- Always a must for my handbag, my brother in law bought me this nightmare before Christmas purse last year and has been my go-to purse ever since
- Endless Lipsticks– When I apply a lipstick in the morning I tend to throw it in my handbag so I can reapply later.
- Sanitary Towels – My periods are unpredictable so I like to be ready, so I always carry at least 4 pads in a mini bag in my handbag.
- Padlock– I don’t really use this much now but this is for my gym locker while I’m at the gym.
- Tissues- Colds, tears or whatever you never know when you need a hanky.
- Keys– Hopefully, forget these LOL! I need these to get back into my flat.
- Hand Sanitizer – These are so handy when out and about! Perfect for getting rid of unwanted bacteria.
Pin for later?
Do you have a what’s in my handbag post? if so comment below a link so I can read it 🙂
Until next time
If you loved this post don’t forget to follow me on my social media 💛
Twitter daily thoughts and ramblings on about cake
Pinterest for my wishlists, inspiration and more