Ever since Jeffree Star launched his own cosmetics brand in 2016 ‘Jeffree Star Cosmetics’ has grown into a huge brand that many of us have heard about and just love. I remember when it first started out as just the liquid lipsticks then followed by his first eyeshadow palette ”Beauty Killer Eyeshadow Palette’. Now the brand has so many beauty products we are spoiled for choice
Now the first product in my collection was a Christmas present off my mum which was the ‘Celebrity Skin Liquid Lipstick’ which is one of my all-time favourite nudes (plus my mum doesn’t like it when I wear bright lipsticks LOL) Since then my collection has slowly grown…
In my Jeffree Star Cosmetics Collection ( so far )…
- Velour Liquid Lipsticks (shades in the collection; Celebrity Skin, Yes Ma’am, Strawberry Crush & Coral Fixation). Ever since my first velour liquid lipstick ‘Celebrity Skin’ I have just loved the formula of these! They are so many shades to choose from and I think I have a nice variety so far. For me, they are lightweight, lovely matte effect and long-lasting. Definitely have a few on my wishlist.
- Metal Straws in Green ( 4 included in the packet) I was super lucky and got these for free in lucky dip from my last Beauty Bay Haul. They are a lovely variation of greens and they are one straight straw, 3 curved straws and also a handy straw cleaner. I haven’t used these yet, I am waiting for a special occasion.
- Liquid Frost Highlighter ( Blue collection highlighter in shade ‘Frostitute’) I have never been a huge fan of liquid lighters, for me personally, they don’t work so well and I prefer powder highlighter. I wanted to give this a whirl since.. why not eh? ‘Frostitute’ is a gorgeous minty teal shade but as I should have known better, doesn’t work well for me ( i am sure it works wonders for others but for me, it’s not my favourite).
- Mini Breaker Eyeshadow Palette ( From the Jawbreaker Collection) I really like the Jawbreaker eyeshadow palette but I am probably going to treat myself with that for Christmas. The Mini Breaker palette has 9 creamy smooth luxury eyeshadows insides and has a mixture of matte and shimmery shades. My favourites in the palettes have to be the pinks and purples.
- Blood Sugar Eyeshadow Palette ( my first Jeffree star eyeshadow palette I have tried) I just love this palette and have done since the first day I got it as a present. It has 18 eyeshadows inside the palette and they are a mixture of shimmer and mattes. The palette has a lovely selection of nudes, vibrant reds and subtle to bright pinks.
- Blue Blood Eyeshadow Palette ( from Blue Blood Collection) SISTERSSSS ( needed Blood Sugars sister)Like Blood Sugar this has 18 eyeshadows inside but instead of being red-based its icy blue. I have still to use this palette but hopefully soon for sure because it looks gorgeous.
I really like everything I have gotten so far in my collection! My favourites are a definite flip between the eyeshadow palettes and lipsticks. I think the main thing that attracts me to the brand is the colour choices, quality products and design. I can’t wait to try out more products.
Until next time
If you loved this post don’t forget to follow me on my social media 💛
Twitter daily thoughts and ramblings on about cake
Pinterest for my wishlists, inspiration and more