Christmas,Fitness Journey,Food & Drink,Health & Fitness,Uncategorized

What I got for Christmas 2021

So before we get into what I got for Christmas 2021, I thought I’d share that we were not sure about our plans for Christmas in 2021, since a lot of my family members are from the older generation. We decided it was best to wait till the summer to give them a visit, hopefully, things will get much better by then.

It sure isn’t easy not seeing my gran etc but it’s for the best for everyone at this time. Anyways, we had a Christmas at home as we have done since the year prior.

I got one present given to me this year and the rest of them are gifts to myself as a little bit of a pick me up. It’s a mixture of fitness and beauty products. I am super happy to do a post like this again, last time I did what I got for the Christmas post was in 2018.

What I got for Xmas 2021

Lush ‘Glow Gift’ Box – While getting my daughters a gift box for Christmas, I decided to get something for myself too. Glow stood out for me as it has a mixture of year-round products and Xmas products. My favourite so far in the box is the ‘Lime Bounty’ moisturiser.

Lush – ‘Toby’s Magic Cow’ Bath Bomb – Cows are one of my favourite animals, so pairing that up with magic; I just had to get this!

Lush – ‘Unicorn Poo’ Bath Bomb – I may be a bit silly for getting this but the name of this just made me giggle! Not only that but it looks fabulous, right?

what I got for xmas 2021

Apple Watch – I have secretly wished for one of these for such a long time now. I have been using my amazon pedometer for a while now, but it wasn’t working properly and kept glitching and resetting. Getting this made me so happy! It keeps me on track on my fitness journey.

Hotel Chocolat ‘The All Dark Collection’ – Well technically I won this in a competition, but it still counts as I kept it for Xmas haha! They have a mouth-watering selection of chocolates in the box, my favourite has to be the dark ginger puddles.

I hope you enjoyed this post! Sorry, it’s been such a long time since I last posted but I needed a long break from blogging. Keep a lookout for blog updates here on my Instagram here.

Until Next Time

Mel x

You may also like...

20 Comments

1. Gail Hanlon says:

Very wise to postpone your celebration with older relatives. We had big family meet up but no older folk there. Visiting you via Blogger RT on Twitter

2. Ooh there’s a fab selection here! I love the sound of the unicorn poo bath bomb too haha, I’ve always loved unicorns and bath bombs are such a great way to relax! Thanks for sharing x

3. Ooh, you got some really lovely gifts! Thanks for sharing!

4. Welcome back to blogging! I hope the break was just as needed, I got my first lush bath bombs this year and I am so obsessed with them!

5. Amber Myers says:

You got some fabulous things! I just love Lush products, so I’m jealous.

6. Wow, looks like a really nice box. I just ordered an Apple Watch, and I can’t wait to get it. How was the Lush Toby’s Magic Cow’ Bath Bomb?

7. You got a nice stash of goodies! I did too!

8. Tasheena says:

I love your gifts, It’s wonderful to hear that you had an amazing Christmas.

9. You won’t be disappointed with your Apple Watch! I do wish I would’ve received some bath bombs. They are so relaxing.

10. pacioalita9 says:

Apple watch does a lot of help in tracking my fitness journey. It’s been very helpful

11. You got some really awesome gifts. I really liked the Apple Watch, something I would love to get!

12. MELANIE EDJOURIAN says:

Lush products are great. I didn’t get any of the products for Christmas so will have to buy some myself.

13. Gervin Khan says:

I lot of good and relaxing stuffs in this box. I love it!

14. That unicorn poo is too funny. It sounds like you had a great holiday.

15. Kathy says:

Sounds like you got some great items. I have not tried a lush box before, but I hear such wonderful things about them. I may need to check it out.

16. Richelle Milar says:

Wow! You’ve got a lot of great gifts last Christmas, these are some great products!

17. jenn @ EngineerMommy says:

You got so many fun things for Christmas. Anything from Lush is always a fun gift.

18. […] got this Lush ‘Comfort Zone’ Shower Bomb in my Lush ‘Glow’ gift box that I got for Christmas in 2021. It has been a while since I last tried anything from Lush, keep reading for the full […]

19. So many wonderful things in the box and I love that kind of stuff. So much fun and I always enjoy visiting your blog and seeing what you are up to. Enjoy your Holidays celebrations when you are able to host them and Happy New Year to you 😉

20. We decided not to visit for this Christmas either, hopefully things ease up soon. Your gifts were awesome! That Apple watchhhhhh