- 7 different designs of knot wraps including one of which has the name of ‘What’s your sign’ – Prices from £3.95 to £4.95.
- 8 different gifts which are wrapped to perfection and one has an amazing name which I just love which is ‘Bananarama’. Prices for the gift sets start at £10.95.
- Love Boat – Bath Bomb. I wanted to try this last year but never got round to it. It is in the shape of a boat and is blue and pink. A lovely £4.50 each.
- Unicorn Horn – Bubble Bar. A valentines day staple from lush, design has changed over the years but its Unicorn themed, what’s not to love? A magical £4.50 each.
- Love Token – Reusable Bubble bar. I just had to try this! It smells amazing and it looks like a giant coin. They cost £4.95 each
- Eve’s Cherry – Lip Scrub. I love lip scrubs, they are the perfect lipstick prep. Priced at £6.50 each.
- Adam’s Apple – Mouthwash Tabs. Not my favourite products from lush but I do love the name. Price is £6.50 each.
- Open your Heart – Bubble Bar. Same scent as the golden pear family! It also has a fabulous design which can be used more than once. Price is £4.95 each
- Six – Bubble Bars( They is two versions, one is red and yellow and the other is yellow and blue). Both new products for 2019! Price is £5.50 each
- Avocado Wash – Shower Gel and Naked Shower Gel. No packaging option, that’s got to be a huge bonus right? Prices start at £5.95 each.
- American Cream – Shower Naked Shower Gel. Another product with a package-free product option? that’s fab don’t you think? Prices start at £5.95 each
- The Big Banana – Massage Bar. I have never tried a massage bar from lush before, so I am excited to try this, especially as its banana scented. It is a fruity £5.95 each.
- Strawberry Whips – Soap. A strawberry-scented soap that is also the shape of tasty fruit. They are £6.50 each.
- Love Island – Body Scrub. Just when you heard enough from the programme they release a product named after it LOL. Love the theme and the name. They cost £3.50 each.
- American Pie – Body conditioner and Naked Body Conditioner. A body moisturiser available without packaging, it’s a thumbs up from me. They cost from £8.50 each.
- Aubergine – Bath Bomb. I just love the design of this and the smell of this is just divine! It smells like violets, so nice. They are £3.95 each.
Aubergine – Bath Bomb
Designed like the aubergine emoji and is a lovely purple and green! It smells like violets and has the key ingredients of fresh aubergine, bergamot oil and Tonka Absolute.
Love Token – Bubble Bar
I just love that it looks like a huge coin! Not only that but its very sparkly. It has an amazing smell which is woody and fresh. Its key ingredients are Ginger oil, Pine Need Absolute, Clove Bud Oil and Guaiacwood oil
Six ( red and yellow) Bubble Bar
This is such a cheeky bubble bar but I just love them. They can be used more than once if broken up. The key ingredients for these are Clove bud oil and Ylang Ylang Oil.
My Overall thoughts
I do love the range and I do think the collection is a good size of products to choose from. I do think the theme this year is more daring than ever but overall all the products are brilliant and I wouldn’t mind giving them all a try in the future. I do wish they brought back some old favourites from the previous Lush Valentines Day collections as I explained above with ‘Titsy Totsy’ but apart from that and the price of the products now then I can’t complain, they have a fabulous new range to choose from.
Did you get anything from the Valentine’s Day Lush Collection?
If you loved this post don’t forget to follow me on my social media 💛