- Budget friendly at £4
- 15 Shades
- Similar to Anastasia Beverly Hills Subculture Palette
- Versatile shades
- Many of the shadows are highly pigmented
- Long lasting teamed with an eyeshadow primer and makeup setting spray
- Some of the shades are very patchy, take a lot of work to use
- Packaging feels cheap
- No Mirror, so take a compact if taking this on holiday
- No applicator
- Not brilliant using as a lone product, needs a primer and setting spray or can fade or look patchy very easily.
Overall its a wonderful palette for the price, it maybe a little chalky but nothing terrible or to complain too much about considering the price. The shimmers in the palette worked best in the palette but the mattes are quite good too. I think it’s very similar to Subculture which is good because I love the look of that palette.