I know the lockdown sounds like its lasted forever and we don’t know truly how long it’s going to last after either. We know how important the lockdown is because of effects of COVID 19. I am not in a rush to do these things but I know they will come at the right time and I can tell you something.. I am excited about some more normality as lockdown can be hard for sure.
They are so many things I miss that sometimes it can be upsetting thinking about them so I have decided to make a positive out of negative and write a post on what things I am looking forward to when the lockdown is finally over and they are no more coronavirus.
5 things on my to-do list after lockdown
- See my friends and family – This lockdown has been a long time and my goodness it was a while before lockdown since I saw friends or family. I am so excited to see my mum and nana epically! I will be throwing a party when I see them and make some food and bake some cakes, I can’t wait.
- Go to the movies – I love going to the movies and I do like to visit a few times each year. They were meant to be some good things out right now but that doesn’t matter right now, all that matters is getting this virus away. The movies will be back and il be waiting to watch them with my big bag of popcorn and mixed rango ice blast.
- Have a mini-break – Its been too many years since my last holiday anywhere, so a holiday anywhere in much needed. I don’t think il be going abroad anytime soon but a little weekend away somewhere in Scotland would be lovely.
- Enjoy food at a restaurant – Now I must admit I am partial to the odd takeaway and meals of to restaurants. I may have had a couple of always since lockdown but I can’t wait to actually sit down in a restaurant and absorb the atmosphere and enjoy some food out.
- Get pampered at the salon – I know my hair is short but that doesn’t stop me wanting to be pampered! I am going to get the works when the salons open again. I am getting myself a pedicure, manicure, lashes extensions and waxed! Bring it on, I am ready to treat myself!!
What are you looking forward to the most after lockdown?
Until next time
Until next time
If you loved this post don’t forget to follow me on my social media 💛
Twitter daily thoughts and ramblings on about cake
Pinterest for my wishlists, inspiration and more