This is the first post like this I have ever done on my blog but I have decided to have a little bit of a change to add a little more dimension to my blog. These monthly rewind posts will have a mixture of subjects including fashion, what I’ve been watching and blog posts during the month.
Lockdown is on day 10290…. well it might as well be because I have lost count on how many days now. June was a super fast month for us all which is funny because jump back to April it seemed to last forever. Lockdown is taking some adjusting too but we are doing our best for sure.
(outfit 1 details: Shein Top in 1XL SKU: vest180423704
New Look Jeans – old had a few years
(Outfit 2: Hat – Primark, Had a few years now
Shein Dungerees SKU: swjumpsui01190709049
Top – Primark )
(Outfit 3: Top – Found in a charity shop
Pants – Zara Basics)
What Happened in June
- We completed our homeschooling journey! My goodness, that was a journey and a half but we made the most of it. We are still going to be doing some lessons during the summer too.
- My brother in law got a new kitten called Nero! He is a ginger tom and he’s lush!
- I got some Scooby doo converse shoes! I am a huge fan of scooby doo so I’m super glad to have these.
- I got some new house plants and also some of my homegrown strawberries ripened! Super happy with them. My tomato and cucumber plants are growing so well.
- My mum is awaiting test results and damn I am worried. Time is taking ages
- I haven’t read as much as I would like and i have lost the book I have nearly finished.
- We went to the park a few times during the month to make the most of the weather, obviously, socially distanced though.
Goals for July
- Read more! I fell short in June but I did manage to read more than the previous month which is a plus.
- Finishing decorating my flat. I have done a lot of decorating so far. So far I have nearly finished my kitchen, living room, kids rooms and my own. I need some finishing touches and that will be it.
Until next time Mel x