Uncategorized

Pixi Rose Bodytreats Collection

Pixi Rose Bodytreats Collection
This post contains items gifted to me with no obligation to share or discuss my views

I have tried many ‘Pixi Beauty’ skincare products over the years which I have for the most part loved and enjoyed using in my skincare routine. One of my favourites to use is their Retinol & Jasmine Collection.

I was pleasantly surprised when I got sent these skincare goodies and a bag ( perfect for travelling). That’s when I saw they had brought out some new products which are called the ‘Pixi Rose Body Collection’. In the collection, they are 3 main products; Body Cleanser, Body Polish and a Body Balm. I have to say I really love the pastel pink packaging they are in and also the decent size they are too.

Pixi Beauty is a huge beauty brand which sell cruelty free skincare and makeup products. Products can be found online and in many high street shops such as Boots and Marks and Spencer

Pixi Rose Bodytreats Collection

So what’s in the Pixi Beauty Beauty Treats Collection?

Rose Body Cleanser

A nourishing body cleanser is rich in flower oils that cleanse the skin while softening and hydrating the skin. Key ingredients include rose flower & rosehip which conditions and citrus oils and lavender soothe. You can use this whenever you feel the need. I like using this in the shower as it’s easier to wash off then.

Rose Body Polish

Gently removes dead skin cells with nourishing rose petals infused into the sugar scrub. The fruit extracts exfoliate and brighten while the lactic acid smooths and clarifies. Use whenever needed buts it’s suggested using before a bath or shower so you can wash it off while gently massaging it into the skin.

Rose Body Body Balm

A lightweight nourishing balm that is perfect for everyday use to keep skin hydrated and soft. It has shea butter which helps lock in moisture and rosehip oil for supple skin. I like using this before going to bed because it helps keep my skin soft and it smells lovely too.

Pixi Rose Bodytreats Collection
from left to right: body polish, body cleanser and body balm.

I was very suprised but extremly happy with the collection. It has definatley made me think about taking care of my bodies skincare rather than 100% only my face. I hope they bring out more bodytreats soon.

Until next time

Mel x

Check out my other Pixi Posts

Pixi +C Vit Collection

Pixi Milky Collection

You may also like...

36 Comments

1. I love the name body treats. These are treats that I need to try.

2. Nikki Wayne says:

I love this brand so much. Thanks for sharing about this.

3. I need to overhaul my skin care routine. I have a skin cleanser but never moisturize and that body balm and polish are products I should really use.

4. Amber Myers says:

This looks like an amazing collection! I’ve always liked this brand, so I’ll have to pick these up.

5. This looks like an amazing collection! We used to have M&S in Canada, but we no longer do. Thanks for sharing.

6. I love using the pixi brand( especially their glow tonic). Plus the body cleaner & polish sound like they not only smell great but would work wonders for my skin too. I’ll have to give these a try

Karen x

7. I love the Pixi brand (especially their glow tonic). Plus the body cleanser & polish sound like not only do they smell amazing but would do wonders for my skin to. I’ll have to give these a try

Karen x

8. Tasheena says:

This collection sounds pretty amazing. I can’t wait to try these products.

9. Would you believe I’ve never tried any pixie products? I have to get some.

10. This brand/range isn’t one I’ve come across before, even with their bright and fresh packaging. I like that these three products (so no over-complicated skin routine) will get the job done!

11. My body is screaming out for this! I love skincare and I#ve never considered using Pixi for anything other than my face!

Rosie

12. The balm sounds amazing. This looks like such a good collection. I haven’t tried any of their body products before but if they are anything like their facial products, I know I’ll love them.

13. It’s been ages since I’ve purchased a beauty item for myself just for fun. These sound fantastic and I may need to do just that. I bet they smell phenomenal with all that rose!

14. I would totally try this out. I have heard of this brand before but never tried them out. I love cleansers that bright skin and remove old dead skin.

15. I love the sound of these, I am always looking for new beauty products to try and as of yet have not tried the Pixi range

16. I have one Pixi beauty product that I love. I need to try this body treats collection next!

17. Kathy says:

This collection sounds amazing. I even love the colors of the bottles. I need to give them a try.

18. I love Pixi! I need to see if these products are vegan friendly!

Love, Amie ❤
    The Curvaceous Vegan

19. I love Pixi products but haven’t tried these. Rose is one of my favorite scents so I shall have to try these.

20. I didn’t realise Pixi did lots of body products, what a lovely review x

21. I love the sound of the body polish, lactic acid is one of my favourite ingredients! x

22. I admit I haven’t used Pixi products before, but I definitely advise using body lotion regularly. As you age your skin gets drier, I use it after every shower now

23. rhianwestbury says:

I love a good body scrub so the polish sounds really nice. I haven’t used any Pixi body care but I’ll be keeping my eyes open for these as I love the brand x

24. During this winter I forgot a little bit of my body’s skin. I would like to try these this body collection.

25. This sounds like a great collection. I am not usually a rose fan when it comes to bodycare but this definitely sounds like a set I would enjoy.

26. I actually haven’t tried that much from Pixi, but from the little I’ve tried it’s such a lovely brand! Thanks for sharing

Katie | katieemmabeauty.com

27. I bet these smell amazing. I need a body polish so may look into this one. Can I just say as well your hair is amazing.

28. I love the pixi brand and have been using it for a while , haven’t got my hands on this yet but it’s in my list 🙂

29. I am going to have to get my hands on some of this collection!

Danielle | thereluctantblogger.co.uk

30. I love everything with rose in it – it’s one of the ingredients my skin loves!! – and I love Pixi, so this is a no brainer: have to get them! Thank you for sharing these Mel x

31. I know Pixi does beauty products but did not know it extended to body products as well how interesting.

32. Jess Howliston says:

This sounds like a lovely collection and I love floral scents so I am sure I would love the rose! I have been really trying to take better care of my skin lately so I will have to check these out!

33. These sound like some great products, I’ve tried a few bits from Pixi and really enjoyed them which has left me wanting to try more.

34. I too have recently started using Pixie products and find them to be quite refreshing. So I shall check these out for sure. Thank you x