Christmas has to be one of my favourite holidays and that’s why I made this post with 20 family-friendly Christmas movies that everyone will love! I love watching holiday movies with my family during December; it sets up the big day and brings more excitement. Over the years I have watched many Xmas movies and this post will have some of my all-time favourites in it.
My favourite Christmas movie of all time has to be Edward Scissorhands, it will forever be my favourite as I love the story and have been a fan of Johnny Depp for a long time. Check out a tag for a Christmas post from last year.
20 family friendly Christmas movies
- The Polar Express
- Home Alone 1 & 2
- Jingle all the way
- How the Grinch Stole Christmas
- The Christmas Chronicles 1-2
- Mickey’s Once Upon a Christmas
- The Nightmare Before Christmas
- The Snowman
- A Charlie Brown Christmas
- The Muppet Christmas Carol
- Rise of the Guardians
- A Christmas Tree Miracle
- Arthur Christmas
- Edward Scissorhands
- The Addams Family & Family Values
- The Grinch
- The Nutcracker
- Winnie the Pooh: A very merry pooh year
What movies are your favourite movies to watch at Christmas?