NO LONGER OPEN
If you are a regular reader of my blog or look at my social media you will know how much I love my baths! Bath products are one of my favourite things to relax with and I have tried many brands over the years including Lush, Bomb Cosmetics, Miss Pattierse – the list goes on.
I usually step into lush and fill my basket with a months worth of lush bath bombs, but I had quite a big change last month when Irregular Cosmetics sent me a box of their bath bombs to try out.
Irregular Cosmetics are a new brand which recently just launched. They sent me the bath bombs eco-friendly packaging and the products themselves are all cruelty-free and vegan-friendly too. All of their ingredients are all listed on their website and also with the bath bombs.
They are also handmade too which is a nice considering how many products out there are now mass-produced. I like supporting the smaller business because you know a lot of care and attention has gone into the products.
The bath bombs I tried
- Keep it sweet – This has a lovely sweet and uplifting scent and is a nice blue, pink and yellow bath art.
- The purple pause – A bright blend of a purple bath bomb with a lovely scent of lavender and ylang-ylang.
- No Worries – This one looks like a sunset in the bathtub and my goodness it smells amazing with a blend of amber and sweet orange.
- A touch of class – Orange on the outside but a burst of blue, orange and yellow on the inside this smells floral.
- Blue Skies – Looks like lovely dessert with icing drizzled on the top. It has a lovely natural earthy scent to it.
- Technicolour Dream Bomb – Looks like a sponge but the inside holds a vibrant selection of rainbow colours! Has a lovely juicy fresh scent.
- Bath art in a bag – This has the most adorable mini bath bombs! They are 21 in the bag and they come in 7 different colours too. Throw a variety in the bath for gorgeous bath art. These have a lovely fresh floral scent to them.
I have to say I am very impressed with all the bath bombs I was kindly sent by Irregular cosmetics! They all gave the most wonderful bath art I have seen in a long time and my goodness they all had a lovely smell to them too. They are also very relaxing and the smells of them make me feel good too which is a good bonus for me.
The prices for these bath bombs start at £5 and they have a lovely selection of bath bombs to choose from. I will be buying from them in future because I know a lot of hard work and care has gone into the brand which shows in the quality of the product. If you want to know more about the brand or want to purchase any bath bomb/s check out their website https://www.irregularcosmetics.com
*Items gifted from the brand
If you loved this post don’t forget to follow me on my social media 💛
Twitter daily thoughts and ramblings on about cake
Pinterest for my wishlists, inspiration and more