I feel a little bit late to the party reviewing this celebrity/blogger favourite Egyptian Magic. I couldn’t wait to give it a try.
Ever since I was a child I have loved all things from ancient Egypt such as fashion, hieroglyphs and of course the pyramids. This cream is inspired by ancient Egyptian favourite products which are ingredients like Olive Oil, Beeswax, Honey, Bee Pollen, Royal Jelly, Bee Propolis and Divine Love.
My skin type is a combination but most of the time it’s normal depending on hormones etc. But saying that I like to use something more natural and got a bit of history to it, so it sold it to me from that respect. This multi-purpose balm is 100% natural and cruelty-free.
Olive oil -Protects and hydrates
Beeswax – locks in moisture
Honey – Moisturing and cleanser
Bee Pollen – anti-inflammatory properties
Royal Jelly – Anti-ageing healing helps protect from ultraviolet light
Bee Propolis – can help with mild to moderate acne and moisturising
10 uses for Egyptian Magic
- Moisuriser– They recomend to use this twice a day for soft smooth skin. I was worried it would be greasy on my skin but it wasn’t it worked very well and absorbed very quicky.
- Hair conditoner– My hair has been bleached and dyed so many times that I have actually lost count, so using this is a must. Its great to use on split ends.
- Lip balm– One of my favourite ways to use this, it makes my lips soft and is a wonderful base for a matte lipstick.
- Aftershave– I have never used it for this but after watching home alone as a kid I am pretty sure it will be better than the one he used LOL!
- After sun lotion– Back when it was summer (hot for a couple of weeks or so of the year) I managed to get sunburn, ouch! This helped sooth my skin while it healed. Never forget to reapply SPF!
- Lubricant – Now I can’t say much about this but it says it says it one of its uses on the offical website.
- Hand cream– Another way I love using this, in the colder months my hands get so darn dry, this helps keep my hand soft and avoids cracking.
- Makeup Remover – 2021 has been a year I have barely wore makeup so I have never got round to trying this out. The beneifts of this that it removes your makeup and also moisturises your skin.
- Tattoo aftercare– I wish I knew about this when I got my tatttoos! I will definatly be using this when I get my next tattoo which hopefully wont be long away.
- Makeup Primer – I never knew this but I really want to try this out
I have mentioned some of my favourite uses for this cream but they are more on their website here give it a read!
Overall I just love this cream and I am so glad I finally got round to using it. My favourite uses have to be as a lip balm, on my split ends and also as a moisturiser. Amazingly, something inspired by the ancient Egyptians works so well now and it makes me think of the saying if it’s not broken don’t fix it.
This balm also reminds me a bit of a balm called XO Balm I reviewed a couple of years back.
If you love skincare, beauty and lifestyle check out my Instagram. I post almost daily on my stories and my grid so give me a follow if you like.
Have you tried Egyptian before? What are your must-have skincare products